If you live within the State of Texas and are struggling with depression, anxiety, panic attacks, trauma, PTSD, OCD, or other mental health issues, the Virtual IOP at New Dimensions can help. Our Virtual IOP is designed to help you overcome the problems that come with mental health issues and then develop the tools you need to create a healthier happier life. While in our program, you will work with both therapists and psychiatrists while receiving support from other group members. Our program is ideal for individuals who need Intensive Treatment, but who don’t require inpatient psychiatric hospitalization.
Some of the areas that we work with include:
- Panic Attacks
- Bipolar Disorder
- Social Anxiety
- Low Self-Esteem
- Feelings of Worthlessness
- Feelings of Hopelessness
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Severe Stress
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Advantages of Virtual IOP Treatment for Mental Health Issues
- Receive Intensive Mental Health Treatment regardless of where you live in Texas.
- Opportunity to work with both therapists and psychiatrists.
- Individualized treatment focuses on the issues that matter most to you.
- Learn coping skills to help you more successfully manage your mental health or substance abuse issues.
- Medication management for those who need it.
- Ability to deal with both mental health and/or substance abuse issues.
- Can receive intensive therapy while at home or school.
- Access to the expertise of our clinicians without having to travel to the Houston area.
New Dimensions Can Help!
If you or someone you know is experiencing any of the above symptoms or problems, New Dimensions can help. Our team of experienced therapists and psychiatrists can help you overcome these challenges and help you develop the skills you need to thrive. To schedule a complementary assessment or to find out more about our programs, contact us at 1-800-685-9796.
Our affiliate, MHThrive, provides Individual Therapy, Couples and Marriage Counseling, and Family Therapy at our locations in Katy, The Woodlands, and the Clear Lake area of Houston, Texas. We also provide telehealth therapy for anyone who resides within the State of Texas. To schedule an appointment with one of the MHThrive therapists, contact us at 713-477-0333 or visit www.mhthrive.com to learn more.