New Dimensions provides Virtual Intensive Outpatient Treatment Programs (IOP) for individuals who reside within the State of Texas. Our programs are ideal for individuals who need intensive therapy, but who don’t require inpatient psychiatric hospitalization. We have both mental health and substance abuse treatment programs and work with both adults and adolescents. Our Virtual IOPs are a convenient and effective way to help you deal with depression, anxiety, panic attacks, social anxiety, PTSD, trauma, alcoholism, OCD, and other mental health issues.
Advantages of the Virtual IOP at New Dimensions
- Receive Intensive Therapy without having to reside within the Houston area.
- Opportunity to work with both therapists and psychiatrists.
- Individualized treatment focuses on the issues that matter most to you.
- Learn coping skills to help you more successfully manage your mental health or substance abuse issues.
- Medication management for those who need it.
- Ability to deal with both mental health and/or substance abuse issues.
- Can receive intensive therapy while at home or school.
- Access to the expertise of our clinicians without having to travel to the Houston area.
For those individuals who reside within the Houston area, we have in-person treatment in our locations in Katy, The Woodlands, and the Clear Lake area of Houston.
Our Virtual IOP is available to anyone who resides within the State of Texas, including Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, San Antonio, Lubbock, Abilene, Waco, Killeen, El Paso, Odessa, Midland, Laredo, Houston, Huntsville, Galveston, McAllen, Brownsville, Corpus Christi, Wichita Falls, Tyler, College Station, Amarillo, San Angelo, Lufkin, Jasper, Beaumont, Port Arthur, Longview, Victoria, Del Rio, Uvalde, Fredericksburg, Arlington, Plano, and Frisco. To learn more about our Virtual IOP, contact us at 1-800-685-9796.
New Dimensions Can Help!
If you or someone you know is experiencing any of the above symptoms or problems, New Dimensions can help. Our team of experienced therapists and psychiatrists can help you overcome these challenges and help you develop the skills you need to thrive. To schedule a complementary assessment or to find out more about our programs, contact us at 1-800-685-9796.
New Dimensions services:
Our affiliate, MHThrive, provides Individual Therapy, Couples and Marriage Counseling, and Family Therapy at our locations in Katy, The Woodlands, and the Clear Lake area of Houston, Texas. We also provide telehealth therapy for anyone who resides within the State of Texas. To schedule an appointment with one of the MHThrive therapists, contact us at 713-477-0333 or visit www.mhthrive.com to learn more.