If you are struggling with alcoholism or substance abuse issues and live in Texas, New Dimensions can help. Our Virtual IOP for Substance Abuse is designed to give you the tools you need to overcome your addiction and provide you the support you need to create lasting sobriety. While in our Virtual Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program, you will work with Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselors who will help you understand the causes of your addiction and then help you develop healthier coping mechanisms so that you can get back to living the life that you want.
Advantages of Virtual IOP Treatment for Substance Abuse
- Receive Intensive Substance Abuse Treatment regardless of where you live in Texas.
- Opportunity to work with both therapists and psychiatrists.
- Individualized treatment focuses on the issues that matter most to you.
- Learn coping skills to help you more successfully manage your mental health or substance abuse issues.
- Medication management for those who need it.
- Ability to deal with both mental health and/or substance abuse issues.
- Can receive intensive therapy while at home or school.
- Access to the expertise of our clinicians without having to travel to the Houston area.
For those individuals who reside within the Houston area, we have in-person treatment in our locations in Katy, The Woodlands, and the Clear Lake area of Houston.
Our Virtual IOP for Substance Abuse is available to anyone who resides within the State of Texas, including Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, San Antonio, Richardson, Lubbock, Abilene, Waco, Killeen, El Paso, Odessa, Midland, Laredo, Houston, Huntsville, Galveston, McAllen, Brownsville, Corpus Christi, Wichita Falls, Tyler, College Station, Amarillo, San Angelo, Lufkin, Jasper, Beaumont, Port Arthur, Longview, Victoria, Del Rio, Uvalde, Fredericksburg, Arlington, Plano, and Frisco. To learn more about our Virtual IOP, contact us at 1-800-685-9796.
New Dimensions Can Help!
If you or someone you know is experiencing any of the above symptoms or problems, New Dimensions can help. Our team of experienced therapists and psychiatrists can help you overcome these challenges and help you develop the skills you need to thrive. To schedule a complementary assessment or to find out more about our programs, contact us at 1-800-685-9796.
Our affiliate, MHThrive, provides Individual Therapy, Couples and Marriage Counseling, and Family Therapy at our locations in Katy, The Woodlands, and the Clear Lake area of Houston, Texas. We also provide telehealth therapy for anyone who resides within the State of Texas. To schedule an appointment with one of the MHThrive therapists, contact us at 713-477-0333 or visit www.mhthrive.com to learn more.