If you are struggling with PTSD and live anywhere in the state of Texas, New Dimensions can help. New Dimensions offers Online Intensive Outpatient Treatment Programs for Adults and Adolescents who are experiencing the problems that come with PTSD. Our online PTSD programs are designed to help you heal the emotional wounds of trauma and develop the tools you need to overcome its after-effects. Remember that PTSD can happen to anyone and you don’t have to continue to suffer alone. Treatment is available and can be very effective in helping you deal with PTSD.
Common Symptoms of PTSD
- Intrusive memories of the traumatic event that re-occur
- Nightmares or disturbing dreams
- Intense distress when triggered by reminders of the traumatic event
- Constantly trying to avoid anything that reminds you of the trauma
- Becoming emotionally numb
- Feelings of irrational guilt around the traumatic event
- Persistent negative emotions including fear, horror, anger, guilt, and shame
- Inability to feel happy or other positive emotions.
- Withdrawal from those around you and a loss of interest in activities
- Having trouble sleeping
- Anger issues
- Easily startled and hypervigilant
- Feelings of depression and anxiety
- Reckless or self-destructive behavior
New Dimensions Can Help!
If you or someone you know is experiencing any of the above symptoms or problems, New Dimensions can help. Our team of experienced therapists and psychiatrists can help you overcome these challenges and help you develop the skills you need to thrive. To schedule a complementary assessment or to find out more about our programs, contact us at 1-800-685-9796.
Our affiliate, MHThrive, provides Individual Therapy, Couples and Marriage Counseling, and Family Therapy at our locations in Katy, The Woodlands, and the Clear Lake area of Houston, Texas. We also provide telehealth therapy for anyone who resides within the State of Texas. To schedule an appointment with one of the MHThrive therapists, contact us at 713-477-0333 or visit www.mhthrive.com to learn more.