If you are seeking therapy for depression and anxiety and live in League City, Santa Fe, Friendswood, Alvin, Pearland, Galveston, Pasadena, Deer Park, Baytown, Texas City, Dickinson, Lake Jackson, Clear Lake, or the surrounding areas of Houston, Texas, New Dimensions can help. New Dimensions is a mental health treatment center that specializes in treating depression, anxiety, PTSD, and other mental health disorders.
Our intensive treatment programs are designed to be intensive and supportive, so that you can recover from depression and anxiety in the shortest amount of time possible. We can help you understand the underlying causes of your depression and anxiety and teach you the skills that you need to live a healthier and happier life.
Our treatment centers for depression and anxiety are ideal for individuals who are in crisis because of their mental health issues and who need more than weekly outpatient therapy but who don’t require inpatient psychiatric hospitalization.
If you are experiencing severe anxiety and depression, you don’t have to continue to suffer. New Dimensions can help.
Advantages of Receiving Therapy for Depression and Anxiety at New Dimensions:
Some of the advantages of receiving therapy at New Dimensions include:
- Treatment is geared toward higher-functioning clients.
- We have separate mental health and substance abuse programs for adults.
- Individuals with Dual Diagnosis issues can attend both mental health and substance abuse programs.
- New Dimensions provides medication management services for those clients who require psychiatric medication.
- Treatment is focused on resolving issues and developing coping skills.
- Our adolescent program focuses on both the teenager and the family.
- New Dimensions has both in-person and online treatment programs for adults.
New Dimensions Can Help!
New Dimensions has treatment programs for depression and anxiety that can help you overcome the challenges that you are facing and help you develop the tools you need to thrive. We have in-person treatment programs in Houston, Katy, and The Woodlands, Texas. We also offer online telehealth treatment programs for individuals who reside within the State of Texas. To learn more contact us at 1-800-685-9796 or visit our website at www.nddtreatment.com.
New Dimensions also provides psychological testing services and interventions for loved ones who suffer from addiction. We also provide individual and family counseling through our affiliate at www.mhthrive.com.