If you are seeking therapy for depression and anxiety and live in Katy, Richmond, Cinco Ranch, Rosenberg, Sealy, Missouri City, Sugar Land, Jersey Village, Fulshear, or the surrounding areas of Houston, Texas, New Dimensions can help. New Dimensions specializes in helping adolescents and adults overcome their depression and anxiety so that they can return to living the life that they want.
Our treatment centers for depression and anxiety are ideal for individuals who are in crisis because of their mental health issues and who need more than weekly outpatient therapy. Our programs are designed to be intensive and supportive so that you can recover from depression and anxiety in the shortest amount of time possible.
Our programs provide a combination of therapy and medication management and are a great alternative to inpatient psychiatric hospitalization.
If you are experiencing severe anxiety and depression, you don’t have to continue to suffer. New Dimensions can help.
Advantages of Receiving Therapy for Depression and Anxiety at New Dimensions:
- Treatment geared toward higher functioning clients – New Dimensions provides a professional environment where higher functioning clients can get the support they need to overcome the problems that they are facing. Our clients tend to be professionals and their families and tend to be those individuals who are seeking intensive treatment without the disruption that can come with inpatient hospitalization.
- Separate programs for adults with mental health or substance abuse issues – New Dimensions treats mental health, substance abuse, and dual diagnosis issues. Our mental health program for adults is during the day and our substance abuse program is during the evening. This allows clients to focus on those issues that matter most to them while receiving support from others who are struggling with similar issues.
- Treatment for Dual Diagnosis Issues – Dual diagnosis issues are addressed by a treatment team of licensed professionals who specialize in mental health and/or substance abuse issues. Adults with dual diagnosis issues can attend both the mental health and the substance abuse programs.
- Medication management – New Dimensions provides medication management services for those clients who require psychiatric medication. This allows clients to stabilize their medications while receiving intensive mental health treatment.
- Treatment focused on resolving issues and developing coping skills – The treatment programs at New Dimensions go beyond the crisis stabilization that typically happens in inpatient mental health hospitals. Our programs are designed to help you resolve the underlying issues that may be contributing to your depression and to teach you the skills you need to better manage the stressors in your life.
- Family Centered Adolescent Treatment – Our adolescent program is a systems-oriented program. We focus on helping both the teenagers and the family system in which they live. The program is after school and is structured to allow teenagers to continue to attend their current school and the parents to participate in treatment in the evening.
- In-Person and Online Treatment Programs for Adults – New Dimensions provides both in-person and online treatment options for adults. Our online mental health and substance abuse treatment programs are in the evening which allows for more flexible treatment options. Our online treatment programs are open to adults who reside within the State of Texas, including Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, San Antonio, College Station, Lubbock, El Paso, Laredo, Corpus Christi, Tyler, and Beaumont.
New Dimensions Can Help!
New Dimensions has treatment programs for depression and anxiety that can help you overcome the challenges that you are facing and help you develop the tools you need to thrive. We have in-person treatment programs in Houston, Katy, and The Woodlands, Texas. We also offer online telehealth treatment programs for individuals who reside within the State of Texas. To learn more contact us at 1-800-685-9796 or visit our website at www.nddtreatment.com.
New Dimensions also provides psychological testing services and interventions for loved ones who suffer from addiction. We also provide individual and family counseling through our affiliate at www.mhthrive.com.