If you live in the greater Houston area and are looking for intensive outpatient therapy for yourself or a loved one, New Dimensions can help. New Dimensions provides Partial Hospitalization (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient Treatment Programs (IOP) for adolescents and adults who are struggling with mental health and/or substance abuse issues.
We have locations in Katy, The Woodlands, and the Clear Lake area of Houston, Texas and serve individuals throughout the greater Houston area including League City, Conroe, Sugar Land, Pearland, Friendswood, Kingwood, Cypress, Pasadena, Baytown, Spring, and Galveston. We also have online treatment programs that serve adults who reside within the State of Texas.
If you are seeking intensive treatment, but don’t know where to start, we can help. Our team of licensed therapists can provide you or your loved one with a mental health assessment to help you identify the causes of your mental health issues and then determine if a PHP or IOP program is right for you.
What Is A Mental Health Assessment?
A mental health assessment is a process of gathering information about a person’s mental health and then identifying the underlying issues that may be leading to mental health problems. The assessment is then used to help diagnose mental health conditions and develop appropriate treatment plans.
Who Is Appropriate For An Assessment At New Dimensions?
The mental health assessment at New Dimensions is designed to determine if a person would benefit from receiving intensive therapy in an outpatient setting. A mental health assessment can help if you:
- Need more than once per week therapy.
- Feel like you are having a nervous breakdown.
- Are struggling with severe depression or anxiety.
- Are overwhelmed and severely stressed out.
- Have PTSD or have recently experienced severe trauma.
- Feel like you may need to be hospitalized in a psychiatric hospital.
- Have recently been discharged from inpatient treatment.
- Suffer from severe OCD.
- Are struggling with bipolar disorder or having difficulty getting medications regulated.
- Are struggling with suicidal thoughts.
- Have a teenager who is acting out or having difficulty functioning in school or home.
- Are struggling with alcoholism or substance abuse.
New Dimensions Can Help!
To learn more about the services at New Dimensions or to schedule an assessment, contact us at 800-685-9796 or visit our website at www.nddtreatment.com. In addition to PHP and IOP programs, New Dimensions also offers psychological testing services for children, adolescents, and adults. We also provide individual, family, and couples counseling services through our affiliate at www.mhthrive.com.