If you are struggling with depression and live within the Greater Houston area, New Dimensions can help. New Dimensions has Partial Hospitalization (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient Treatment Programs (IOP) for adolescents and adults who are struggling with severe depression or other mental health issues.
What is Depression Rehab?
Depression rehab is another way of referring to an intensive treatment program that helps individuals overcome their depression. Depression rehab at New Dimensions focuses on helping individuals stabilize their mood, lift their depression, resolve underlying issues such as unresolved trauma, and then develop effective coping skills to manage their emotions, thoughts, and behaviors.
New Dimensions Specializes in Treating Mental Health and Substance Abuse Issues
The intensive treatment programs at New Dimensions specialize in helping both adolescents and adults overcome their mental health struggles so that they can live a healthier happier life. Our outpatient treatment programs are a great alternative to inpatient psychiatric hospitalization and can be used to supplement existing individual and family therapy that a person may already be receiving.
Advantages of Outpatient Depression Rehab at New Dimensions:
- Treatment geared toward higher functioning clients – New Dimensions provides a professional environment where higher functioning clients can get the support they need to overcome the problems that they are facing. Our clients tend to be professionals and their families and tend to be those individuals who are seeking intensive treatment without the disruption that can come with inpatient hospitalization.
- Separate programs for adults with mental health or substance abuse issues – New Dimensions treats mental health, substance abuse, and dual diagnosis issues. Our mental health program for adults is during the day and our substance abuse program is during the evening. This allows clients to focus on those issues that matter most to them while receiving support from others who are struggling with similar issues.
- Treatment for Dual Diagnosis Issues – Dual diagnosis issues are addressed by a treatment team of licensed professionals who specialize in mental health and/or substance abuse issues. Adults with dual diagnosis issues are able to attend both the mental health and the substance abuse programs.
- Medication management – New Dimensions provides medication management services for those clients who require psychiatric medication. This allows clients to stabilize their medications while receiving intensive mental health treatment.
- Treatment focused on resolving issues and developing coping skills – The treatment programs at New Dimensions go beyond the crisis stabilization that typically happens in inpatient mental health hospitals. Our programs are designed to help you resolve the underlying issues that may be contributing to your mental health struggles and to teach you the skills you need to better manage the stressors in your life.
- Family Centered Adolescent Treatment – Our adolescent program is a systems-oriented program. We focus on helping both the teenagers and the family system in which they live. The program is after school and is structured to allow teenagers to continue to attend their current school and the parents to participate in treatment in the evening.
- In-Person and Online Treatment Programs for Adults – New Dimensions provides both in-person and online treatment options for adults. Our online mental health and substance abuse treatment programs are in the evening which allows for more flexible treatment options. Our online treatment programs are open to adults who reside within the State of Texas, including Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, San Antonio, College Station, Lubbock, El Paso, Laredo, Corpus Christi, Tyler, and Beaumont.
New Dimensions Can Help!
If you are in crisis because of depression or anxiety, New Dimensions can help. To learn more about our services or to schedule an assessment, contact us at 800-685-9796 or visit our website at www.nddtreatment.com. You can also learn about additional services for depression and anxiety by visiting www.mhthrive.com.