New Dimensions provides teen counseling programs in Katy, The Woodlands, and Houston, Texas. If you have a teenager who is struggling with depression, anxiety, panic attacks, self-harm, suicidal thoughts, behavioral problems, PTSD, substance abuse, or other mental health problems, New Dimensions can help. We offer Partial Hospitalization (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient Treatment Programs (IOP) that can help your teenager learn the skills they need to successfully cope with the problems that they are dealing with.
Our teen counseling programs are in the afternoons (after school), which allows teenagers to stay in school while still receiving intensive treatment. Our teen counseling programs also provide intensive family therapy so that parents can get the support they need while they work to help their teenager. We also evaluate your teenager’s psychiatric needs and can provide psychiatric medication management for those teens who need help stabilizing their moods.
We can help if you have a teenager who:
- Frequently cries for no apparent reason.
- Withdraws and isolates from family and friends.
- Appears to have lost all motivation.
- Seems sad all of the time.
- Expresses feelings of hopelessness and worthlessness.
- Has cut on themselves or had other self-harming behaviors.
- Has thoughts of suicide.
- Has panic attacks or severe anxiety.
- Has experienced trauma.
- Has defiant or oppositional behaviors.
- Has severe mood swings.
- Frequently gets angry and argues with everyone in the family.
- Runs away.
- Struggles to manage their emotions.
- Struggles with obsessive thoughts or compulsive behaviors.
- Struggles with low self-esteem.
- Abuses alcohol or drugs.
- Seems unhappy and lost.
- Needs to learn how to resolve conflicts.
- Needs to learn better social skills.
- Needs more than once a week therapy.
To learn more about our teen counseling programs, contact us at 800-685-9796 or visit our website at www.nddtreatment.com.
New Dimensions Can Help!
New Dimensions provides PHP and IOP services to adolescents and adults who are struggling with mental health or substance abuse issues. We help teens and adults throughout the greater Houston area, including Richmond, Sugar Land, Cypress, Katy, Tomball, Spring, The Woodlands, Kingwood, Conroe, League City, Friendswood, Pearland, and Pasadena. New Dimensions also provides psychological testing services to children, adolescents, and adults. Individual therapy services can be found through our affiliate, MHThrive (www.mhthrive.com).