- Do you have a hard time picturing your life without alcohol or drugs?
- Do you yearn to return to the “good old days” of being able to party without worrying about consequences?
- Do you keep telling yourself that you will be able to control the amount you drink this time, only to fail again?
- Do you drink more than the people around you?
- Are you the last one still partying at the end of the night?
- Do you hide alcohol around the house?
- Do you think about drinking or doing drugs when you aren’t high?
- Do you start looking forward to your next binge?
- Do you try to get others to keep drinking or doing drugs so that you aren’t the “only one” still partying?
- Do you drink alone or plan for times when you can drink or do drugs alone?
- Once you start drinking, is it hard to stop?
- Do other people complain about your drinking or drug use?
- Do you try to avoid people that don’t support your partying?
- Do you lie to others about whether you have had a drink or done any drugs?
- Are most of your friends alcoholics or addicts?
- Have you lost relationships because of your alcohol or drug use?
- Have you spent an entire day recovering from a binge?
- Do you get into arguments with your loved ones when you are drinking or doing drugs? Do the arguments ever get out of control?
- Is drinking or doing drugs your primary hobby?
- Have you ever been arrested or had legal problems because of your alcohol or drug use?
New Dimensions Can Help!
If you or someone you know is experiencing any of the above symptoms or problems, New Dimensions can help. Our team of experienced therapists and psychiatrists can help you overcome these challenges and help you develop the skills you need to thrive. To schedule a complementary assessment or to find out more about our programs, contact us at 1-800-685-9796.
Our affiliate, MHThrive, provides Individual Therapy, Couples and Marriage Counseling, and Family Therapy at our locations in Katy, The Woodlands, and the Clear Lake area of Houston, Texas. We also provide telehealth therapy for anyone who resides within the State of Texas. To schedule an appointment with one of the MHThrive therapists, contact us at 713-477-0333 or visit www.mhthrive.com to learn more.