If you are looking for a treatment center for addiction, New Dimensions can help. New Dimensions has outpatient treatment centers for addiction in Katy, The Woodlands, and the Clear Lake area of Houston, Texas. We specialize in the treatment of addictions and can help you develop the tools you need to overcome your addictions so that you can create the life that you want.
The treatment centers of New Dimensions provide outpatient treatment programs for both adolescents and adults. We have specialized treatment programs for both mental health and substance abuse issues and can help you if you are struggling with substance abuse or dual diagnosis issues.
Advantages of our adult outpatient treatment program for addiction include:
- Learn the tools you need to become sober and then practice those tools immediately while at home and at work.
- No need to miss work or answer questions about why you were “absent” from the job.
- Minimize the disruption of family life by being home every night.
- Create a strong support network while in treatment. This support network continues once treatment is completed.
- Learn relapse prevention skills that you can practice while you are still in treatment.
- Opportunities for family involvement in your recovery.
Advantages of our adolescent outpatient treatment program for addiction include:
- Teenagers receive extensive information about the effects of alcohol and drugs.
- Teenagers get to stay in their own schools, so it minimizes the risk of losing academic credit.
- Teenagers learn the tools they need to stop using alcohol and/or drugs and then get to practice those tools in their normal environment.
- Intense family involvement allows parents to develop the tools they need to help their teenagers get clean and sober and stay that way.
- Families have opportunities to resolve conflicts and develop effective communication skills.
- Teens learn relapse prevention skills that can be practiced while they are still in treatment.
Online programs available for adults
Our treatment centers for addiction also offer online virtual Intensive Outpatient Treatment for those adults who are unable to attend our in-person treatment programs. Our online IOP is open to individuals who reside within the State of Texas, including Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, Houston, Galveston, Corpus Christi, College Station, Lubbock, San Antonio, El Paso, Beaumont, and Laredo.
New Dimensions’ Outpatient Addiction Treatment Programs Are a Great Alternative to Inpatient Rehab
Our treatment centers for addiction are ideal for individuals who are seeking to gain control of their addiction so that they can get back to living the life that they want. Our programs are a great alternative to inpatient rehab and can supplement existing individual and family therapy that you may already be receiving.
Some of the advantages of our programs include:
- Treatment geared toward higher functioning clients – New Dimensions provides a professional environment where higher functioning clients can get the support they need to overcome the problems that they are facing. Our clients tend to be professionals and their families and tend to be those individuals who are seeking intensive treatment without the disruption that can come with inpatient rehab.
- Separate programs for adults with mental health or substance abuse issues – New Dimensions treats mental health, substance abuse, and dual diagnosis issues. Our mental health program for adults is during the day and our substance abuse program is during the evening.
- Treatment for Dual Diagnosis Issues – Dual diagnosis issues are addressed by a treatment team of licensed professionals who specialize in mental health and/or substance abuse issues. Adults with dual diagnosis issues are able to attend both mental health and substance abuse programs.
- Medication management – New Dimensions provides medication management services for those clients who require psychiatric medication. This allows clients to stabilize their medications while receiving intensive mental health treatment.
- Treatment focused on resolving issues and developing coping skills – The treatment programs at New Dimensions go beyond the crisis stabilization or detox that typically happens in inpatient mental health hospitals. Our programs are designed to help you resolve the underlying issues that may be contributing to your addiction or mental health struggles and to teach you the skills you need to better manage the stressors in your life.
- Family-Centered Adolescent Treatment – Our adolescent program is a systems-oriented program. We focus on helping both the teenagers and the family system in which they live. The program is after school and is structured to allow teenagers to continue to attend their current school and the parents to participate in treatment in the evening.
- In-Person and Online Treatment Programs for Adults – New Dimensions provides both in-person and online treatment options for adults. Our online mental health and substance abuse treatment programs are in the evening, which allows for more flexible treatment options.
New Dimensions Can Help!
If you are in crisis because of both mental health or substance abuse issues, New Dimensions can help. To learn more about our services or to schedule an assessment, contact us at 800-685-9796 or visit our website at www.nddtreatment.com. You can also learn about additional services for mental health or substance abuse issues by visiting www.mhthrive.com.