- Individuals who live anywhere in Texas can now participate in our Intensive Treatment Programs.
- Now you can access extensive clinical expertise without having to travel to our sites in the Houston area.
- Individuals throughout Texas now have access to the expertise of our therapists and psychiatrists.
- Our Intensive Telemedicine Psychiatric Treatment Program for Adults is designed to help you stabilize your mood and learn the tools you need to cope with depression, anxiety, PTSD, panic attacks, and other mental health issues.
- Our Intensive Telemedicine Substance Abuse Programs for Adults are designed to teach the skills you need to create lasting sobriety and provide you the opportunity to get support from others who are also learning how to stay clean and sober.
- Our Intensive Adolescent Programs are designed to help teens learn to overcome mental health and substance abuse issues and develop healthy communication skills with their families.
- You don’t have to wait for weeks or even months to see a psychiatrist. Individuals who are admitted into our mental health programs are seen by a psychiatrist upon admission.
- You don’t have to be admitted to a hospital in order to receive intensive treatment. Our programs are designed for people who need more than once-per-week therapy, but who don’t need inpatient hospitalization.
New Dimensions Can Help!
If you or someone you know is experiencing any of the above symptoms or problems, New Dimensions can help. Our team of experienced therapists and psychiatrists can help you overcome these challenges and help you develop the skills you need to thrive. To schedule a complementary assessment or to find out more about our programs, contact us at 1-800-685-9796.
Our affiliate, MHThrive, provides Individual Therapy, Couples and Marriage Counseling, and Family Therapy at our locations in Katy, The Woodlands, and the Clear Lake area of Houston, Texas. We also provide telehealth therapy for anyone who resides within the State of Texas. To schedule an appointment with one of the MHThrive therapists, contact us at 713-477-0333 or visit www.mhthrive.com to learn more.